Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery charges for deliveries to addresses in mainland UK are laid out in the table of delivery costs. Delivery to the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and mainland Europe are subject to individual quotation. Please e-mail or telephone for details.
- Delivery can be made to an address other than the billing address of your debit/credit card. Your billing address must however appear on your order.
- The delivery period varies. We will advise you of the week of delivery when we send you our order acknowledgement and will contact you with an exact date in advance.
- We deliver between 7am and 6pm on weekdays. We are unable to offer a specific time for delivery but we can provide an indication of a likely arrival time if you telephone or e-mail us on the day prior to despatch.
- The driver will require able-bodied assistance to unload.
- RECEIPT OF GOODS
- Goods must be signed for at time of delivery and the components checked against the packing list.
- Claims for shortage/damage will only be accepted at time of delivery so please check the goods carefully.
- Shortage/damage claims must be advised to the driver and confirmed to us in writing by e-mail or fax within 7 days. Replacement components will be despatched to you at the earliest opportunity.
- RETURN OF GOODS
- You are responsible for checking that the building you have ordered meets your requirements. Since buildings are individually made to order we will not accept the return of a building correctly supplied in accordance with the description contained in the order acknowledgement.
- If at time of delivery you consider that the building components exhibit faulty materials or workmanship you may refuse delivery and the goods will be returned to our factory on the delivery lorry.
- If you have accepted delivery and within 7 days of the delivery date you consider that the building components exhibit faulty materials or workmanship you may return the goods to our factory at your own expense.
- We will not accept the return of goods more than 7 days after the delivery date
- If you intend to return the goods you must notify us beforehand in writing by e-mail or fax that you intend to do so
- Goods returned to our factory must be in the condition in which they were delivered and will be inspected upon receipt.
- If the goods are found to be defective we will ask you whether you require us to replace them without charge or refund the money you have paid in full. If you choose to have the goods replaced the components will be despatched to you at the earliest opportunity.
- If the goods are found not to be defective we will refund the money you have paid less the original delivery charge and less a handling/restocking charge which will be 12% of the total order value.
- Refunds will be made by the same method as the original payment.
Ref: 647 05/08