Style sheets must be enabled to view this page as it was intended.
- Passmores is committed to protecting your privacy. We endeavour to use any data we collect from you to provide the best possible service. This policy describes how we collect and use your personal data.
- www.passmores.co.uk is a UK based website and takes reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 with regard to the personal information that you supply when you use this site.
- The website uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure therefore we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- We may occasionally vary this policy. Variations will become immediately effective following posting to the website and by continuing to use the website you will be deemed to have accepted any such variations.
- DATA COLLECTION
- This website collects personal data from you via web forms and also via e-mail addresses that we provide so that you may contact us with enquiries and send us your details.
- You submit information using these methods voluntarily and agree to the use of the personal data you provide as described in this policy.
- If you give us information about somebody else, such as a relative or colleague, we will assume that you have their permission to do so and their data will also be subject to this policy.
- This website may also collect information that personally identifies you using cookies. Sometimes cookies are required as part of the website's operation. We will not collect personal data about you using cookies other than for this purpose.
- LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- This website contains links to enable you to easily visit other websites that may be of interest. However, once you have used any of these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the content of that other website.
- Passmores cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting other websites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
ef: 648 - 05/08